Monday, October 13, 2008

The Time of Truth, week 0



As I promised, today I took measurements and a pic of myself. (I will not be posting all my measurements, in order to save time)

So here they are:
Weight: 98.6 kg (217.37 pounds)
Waist: 98cm (37.79 inches)
Hips:128cm (50.39 inches)


So now it’s time to be placing some goals, isn’t it?
Keeping in mind my metabolism isn’t working very well, I’ll try to lose 1kg (2.2 pounds) within the next week (for me this is a big goal but I’ll try to do my best).
My final goal is to weight 55 kg (losing 43.6 kg or 96.12 pounds). A pie chart on the left of this post will be showing my progress towards my final goal.

For me visualizing my goals helps so, here are 2 3D models, showing my starting state and my final goal:
Today--------------------------- Goal




















If you’d like to try making a 3D model of yourself too (for free woot!), visit this link (please keep in mind that I do not try to promote WebPages and services, but I, as I promised I will be sharing with you every tool I can find).
Next time I’ll post the changes I’m going to make in my daily routine.

No comments: